CV Marcus Müller, M.Ed.
Feb 2020: Ph.D. (Dr. phil.) in Political Science (summa cum laude), Advisor: Prof. Dr. Jürgen Wilzewski
Dissertation: No Blank Check: Congress and the War on Terror
Committee: Prof. Dr. Georg Wenzelburger (Chair), Prof. Dr. Jürgen Wilzewski, Prof. Dr. Marcus Höreth,
Prof. Dr. Mandy Schieffner-Rohs, J.Prof. Dr. Inken Heldt
- Oct 2018-Jan 2019: Visiting Research Scholar at the George Mason University's Schar School of Policy and Government and Research Fellow with the American-German-Situation-Room of the John Hopkins University's American Institute for Contemporary German Studies and the German Marshall Fund of the United States, TU Nachwuchsring Grant.
- Sep-Oct 2016: Fulbright Scholarship, American Studies Institute "Black Lives Matter", San Francisco State University, San Francisco (CA), USA
- Since Oct 2014: Research Associate and Lecturer at the Chair of International Relations and Foreign Policy, Department of Social Sciences, Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Germany.
- Aug 2014: Master of Education (1,4) in Political Science and Physics, Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Germany, Thesis: “A Theoretical Puzzle? Obamas War on Terror and the Constraints of Liberal Theory of International Relations”.
- Oct 2013-Sep 2014 Student and Teaching Assistant in Political Science, Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Germany.
- Oct 2012 Bachelor of Education (2,2) in Political Science and Physics, Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Germany, Thesis: “Smartphones as a New Media Experimental Tool in physics: Analyzing acoustic phenomena”.
- Mar 2008: Abitur at Siebenpfeiffer-Gymnasium Kusel, Graduate Prize for Physics of the Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft